V-Ray for SketchUp
V-Ray for SketchUp version 1.49.01 with SketchUp 8 Support Now Available
Available for Mac and Windows
The release of V-Ray for SketchUp version 1.49.01 is now available and features SketchUp 8 support.
In addition to SketchUp 8 compatibility, V-Ray for SketchUp version 1.49.01 also includes the following fixes and changes:
• TexSky now uses values in the SunLight plugin, if one is specified.
Additional controls have been added to the SunLight so you can have full control over the behavior of the sun and sky when a sun is specified.
• Introduced "roughness" parameter to diffuse brdf.
• V-Ray Default Material is now called Standard.
• Fixed issue that would cause crash when attempting to load non-existent visopt/vismat file.
V-Ray for SketchUp Manual
Learn V-Ray with the official manual. This manual provides extensive information on all aspects of the V-Ray rendering system.
- Buy V-Ray for SketchUp (Mac Edition)
- Buy V-Ray for SketchUp (Windows Edition)
- Buy V-Ray for SketchUp EDU
- V-Ray for SketchUp Manual
Subscribe to our SketchUp Newsletter
If you subscribe, you will get interesting SketchUp Tutorials, SketchUp News, Plugin updates, Tool updates, 3D Modeling Tips/Tricks, Good learning articles and much more in your email.