Download Maxwell Render For Google SketchUp
With the Maxwell Render plug-in, users simply model their scene in SketchUp, apply materials and other settings inside SketchUp using the plug-in, and render the scene. The new plug-in for Google SketchUp has many improvements from previous versions including a complete redesign of the support for Maxwell Materials.
Key features include:
- Maxwell Materials
- Full Global Illumination
- Physical Sky
This plugin was created by Next Limit Technologies.
Maxwell Render™ is a recognized standard in architectural visualization, product design, interior design, film/animation production, engineering and other markets that require the best render quality.
Why Maxwell for Google SketchUp?
- Easy to set up - just install the Maxwell for Google SketchUp standalone plugin
- High quality “real-time” rendering (immediate feedback in the renderer for scene changes)
- Fully integrated into SketchUp- no external render applications or interfaces to learn
- Self contained standalone package with its own custom designed render engine
- High Definition resolution (for the licensed version)
- Free materials: Access to use thousands of free Maxwell materials (MXM files)
- Compatible with Windows and OSX