Download AR-media™ Plugin V2.1 for Google™ SketchUp™
With AR-media™ Plugin, Google™ SketchUp™ users are allowed to visualize their 3D models using Augmented Reality directly in the real physical space which sorrounds them. In a very precise sense, through AR-media™ Plugin, SketchUp™ 3D models can be visualized out of the digital workspace directly on users' desktop, by connecting a simple webcam and by printing a suitable code.
By means of the Exporting feature, users can create and publish augmented reality files autonomously. Files created by this feature can be visualized on any computer with the freely available AR-media™ Player, without the need of having Google™ SketchUp™ and the Plugin installed. Users can now create their own SketchUp™ Augmented Reality models and distribute them to their clients as independent, stand-alone files and let their clients experience such models in Augmented Reality in a click.
The AR-media™ Plugin provides users with an advanced visualization functionality which serves two main purposes:
- Study and analyze scaled virtual prototypes in real environments
- Communicate 3D projects immersively and astonishingly
What's new in v2.1:
Save/Load Custom Configurations
- AR-media™ Plugin v2.1 for Google™ SketchUp™ for Mac OS X 10.5 and later (Intel)
- (June, 2011)
Quick Start Guide:
- AR-media™ Plugin v2.1 for Google™ SketchUp™ (Quick Start Guide - Windows Version)
- AR-media™ Plugin v2.1 for Google™ SketchUp™ (Quick Start Guide - Mac OS X Version - Intel)
- AR-media™ Plugin v2.1 for Google™ SketchUp™ (Users' Guide - Windows Version)
- AR-media™ Plugin v2.1 for Google™ SketchUp™ (Users' Guide - Mac OS X Version - Intel)
- Default Marker for AR-media™ Plugin/Player